Visiting Patients at St. Mary's
Visiting hours are 7 am – 9 pm unless otherwise posted by the unit. Those units are: ICU, Family Birth Place and Rehab Institute.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask, are subject to screening and must be socially distanced at all times while in the hospital.
- Two visitors at a time are permitted per patient.
- Patients in the Emergency Department are allowed one visitor in the patient room and the visitor may accompany the patient to their room if they are admitted.
- Non-COVID-positive patients may have one visitor spend the night in the patient room to assist with care.
- COVID-19-positive patients may have one visitor who will be able to visit for a limited time during the facility’s visitation hours after being apprised of the risks and wearing full PPE. Visitor must remain in patient’s room.
- A member of the clergy does not count as a visitor but should not enter a COVID-positive patient room unless it's a compassionate care/end-of-life situation.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made for compassionate care/end of life, Family Birth Place or in other special circumstances.
- Patients with disabilities, including cognitive and developmental disabilities, who receive care at the hospital may have two designated support people present with them to support their disability needs at all times medically necessary where such does not interfere with their treatment. The hospital will make reasonable accommodations where required under the Americans with Disabilities Act and equivalent state laws.
- Any visitor refusing to comply with the visitation policy can have visitation privileges revoked and will be asked to leave immediately.
- St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center operates in accordance with the Oklahoma No Patient Left Alone Act.
See Patient & Visitor Services →
If you have questions about an upcoming visit, call the main St. Mary's number at 580-233-6100 and ask for the department you'd like to visit.