St. Mary's Cancer Center
Receiving a cancer diagnosis is difficult. The compassionate team at St. Mary’s Cancer Center is here to help you navigate your cancer journey by providing dedicated care and a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and consultation
- Medical oncology and hematology
- Personalized treatment plan
- Outpatient oncology services, including infusions, transfusions, chemotherapy and bone marrow biopsies
Nutrition is an important part of cancer care. Learn more about key topics below:
- Common Nutritional Problems
- Food Safety
- High-calorie, High-protein Diet
- Protein Boosters
- Boosting Calories
Lymphedema is an abnormal accumulation of protein-rich fluid in the tissues that causes swelling due to an obstruction of the lymphatic system.
Learn about lymphedema treatment at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center.