St. Mary's Cancer Center
Receiving a cancer diagnosis is difficult. The compassionate team at St. Mary’s Cancer Center is here to help you navigate your cancer journey by providing dedicated care and a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Diagnosis and consultation
- Medical oncology and hematology
- Personalized treatment plan
- Outpatient oncology services, including infusions, transfusions, chemotherapy and bone marrow biopsies
Meet Our Nurse Navigator
Nutrition is an important part of cancer care. Learn more about key topics below:
- Common Nutritional Problems
- Food Safety
- High-calorie, High-protein Diet
- Protein Boosters
- Boosting Calories
Lymphedema is an abnormal accumulation of protein-rich fluid in the tissues that causes swelling due to an obstruction of the lymphatic system.
Learn about lymphedema treatment at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center.
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States.
Learn more about skin cancer prevention, symptoms and treatment.