Outpatient Rehabilitation for Enid Area
People who are recovering from medical or surgical procedures, illness, injury or falls can get the physical and occupational therapy they need at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, Center for Rehabilitation, an outpatient facility in Enid, Oklahoma that provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment services, as well as education for patients and their families. The Center is located in the Willow Plaza Shopping Center.
Rehabilitation Services Offered
Among the services offered at the Rehabilitation Center are:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for hip fracture, joint replacement, trauma injuries, arthritis, amputation
- Sports-injury rehabilitation
- Dry needling treatment
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- LSVT® therapy for Parkinson’s disease patients
- Prosthetic and orthotic training
- Hand therapy
- Cognitive retraining
- Self-care/home management training
- Balance enhancement/fall prevention
- Lymphedema (fluid build-up) management
- Movement therapy
- Ergonomics education
- Body mechanics education
- Spine rehabilitation
Watch former patient Jack Beam talk about how the St. Mary's Center for Rehabilitation helped him recover from shoulder surgery and return to playing golf.
Easy Drop-Off and Parking
It's easy to access the St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, Center for Rehabilitation, whether you or a family member or friend is doing the driving. We are located at 2123 Willow Road, Enid, Oklahoma 73703, and have drop-off available at the front door. If you are driving yourself and have a disability that affects your mobility, you may use one of our six handicap-accessible parking spots. There is also plenty of other free, on-site parking available.